Kinghawk KH-996 Electrolyte analyzer introduction
1. It is high-tech device with precise results,and it is very suitable for large and small hospitals and clinics;
2. Automatic calibration,24hours on work,failure alarm;
3. Single pump pipe mode to reduce the fault point;
4. Low reagent consumption and cost；
5. No maintenance required.
- Electrolyte Analyzer Operation Method
- Discrete Automatic Biochemical Analyzer
- Test The Cause Of Abnormal Values Of Blood Samples
- Blood Gas Electrolyte Analyzer
- Urine Analyzer
- Principle Of Urine Analyzer
- Urine Analyzer Test Method
- Analysis And Classification Of Results From Uri...
- Urine Reagent Strips
- Blood Cell Counter Machine
- Welcome To 54th PAMET Annual Convention Phillip...
- Congratulations Kinghawk On The Success Of The ...
- Promotion Activities For All Products
- SMART I Auto Hematology Analyzer Introduction