When testing a blood sample, if an abnormal value occurs, follow the steps below to check:
1 Is there a high-powered electrical appliance that starts or leaks (such as a centrifuge or a refrigerator), causing voltage fluctuations;
2 inhalation of blood clotting during testing;
3 If the solution is not in place, you can check whether the positioning is good. If the solution is not in place, you can use the relocation program in the service program to reposition it.
4 Check whether the container containing the blood sample is contaminated, and whether there is any substance such as disinfectant remaining;
5 Check if the correction factor is correct. If there is any abnormality, clear the correction factor.
6 If it has not been calibrated for a long time, it can be recalibrated and then measured.
1. Not commercially available quality control serum is suitable for the measurement of ion electrode method. Some manufacturers' quality control serum contains more additives, which often interfere with the measurement of ion method.
2. The instrument should not inhale air bubbles during the process of inhaling the sample, otherwise the result will be unreliable.
3. The instrument can directly inhale the sample from the serum separation tube for analysis, but when inhaling the sample, be careful not to inhale the clot to avoid clogging the pipe.
4. If the change in ambient temperature is greater than 10 degrees, it must be recalibrated once.
5. The pH of the standard solution and sample is kept between 6 and 9, otherwise it will interfere with the determination of sodium content.
6. Do not use a solution that has mildew and turbidity. If it is found that the solution has deteriorated, it should be discarded to avoid affecting the analysis results.
7. In combination with clinical response, the user should appropriately consider factors that may affect the outcome, as the use of the drug or the intrinsic substance has an indeterminate conflicting effect. The laboratory and clinician must estimate the results based on the patient's clinical performance.
8. Ensure routine maintenance as required by the instructions.
9. Each electrode is printed with a number. Please pay attention to the protection. No warranty will be given for any electrode that cannot identify the number.
- Electrolyte Analyzer Operation Method
- Discrete Automatic Biochemical Analyzer
- Blood Gas Electrolyte Analyzer
- Urine Analyzer
- Principle Of Urine Analyzer
- Urine Analyzer Test Method
- Analysis And Classification Of Results From Uri...
- Urine Reagent Strips
- Blood Cell Counter Machine
- Semi Automatic Biochemistry Analyzer
- Kinghawk 20th Anniversary
- Coagulation Testing