Different interference factors have different effects on the measured density results of the above three methods: first, when the number of nonionic compounds in the urine increases, the specific results of the suspension method and the refractometer method can be made higher. The test strip method is only related to the ion concentration and is not affected by it; the second is that when the protein in the urine increases, the three methods have different degrees of increase, the test strip method is the most obvious, the refractometer method is second; the third is The test strip method is susceptible to pH. When the pH of the urine is >7, the basis of the measurement result is an increase of 0.005 as compensation for the PH loss of the urine.
(1) Classification according to working mode It can be divided into wet urine analyzer and dry urine analyzer. The dry urine analyzer is mainly used for automatically evaluating the test results of the dry test paper method, because of its simple structure, convenient use, and common clinical application.
(2) According to the test items, it can be divided into 8 urine analyzers, 9 urine analyzers, 10 urine analyzers, 11 urine analyzers, 12 urine analyzers, 13 urines. Analyzer and 14 urine analyzers. Test items include urinary protein, urinary glucose, urine pH, urinary ketone, urinary bilirubin, urobilinogen, urinary occult blood, nitrite, urinary leukocytes, urine specific gravity, vitamin C and turbidity.
(3) Classification according to the degree of automation can be divided into semi-automatic urine analyzer and automatic urine analyzer.
- Electrolyte Analyzer Operation Method
- Discrete Automatic Biochemical Analyzer
- Test The Cause Of Abnormal Values Of Blood Samples
- Blood Gas Electrolyte Analyzer
- Urine Analyzer
- Principle Of Urine Analyzer
- Urine Analyzer Test Method
- Urine Reagent Strips
- Blood Cell Counter Machine
- Semi Automatic Biochemistry Analyzer
- Kinghawk 20th Anniversary
- Coagulation Testing
- Hematology Analyzer
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzer